Some tidbits floating around the World Wide Web that I snatched up this week which have contributed to my understanding of empathy, community, the power of storytelling, and the ever-evolving world we live in.
1. Megan Phelps-Roper’s Amazing Ted Talk has sparked a national conversation on Empathy and understanding.
2. NYT’s President Trump vs. Big Bird advocates for humanities as a relevant construct in American society.
3. Mayim Bialik speaks for people with a nuanced understanding of religion, breaking down “us vs. them” barriers between the faithful and the intellectual.
4.Wireless Philosophy’s CRITICAL THINKING poses some essential information in productive arguments. Pair this logic with Megan Phelps-Roper’s rules in order to engage those who believe differently than you in a constructive debate
5. Something that made me laugh,
4. And something that really put things into perspective.
5. A book I added to my To-Read list